BRUSSELS, 22 December 2015 – The Europe Business Assembly (EBA) recently awarded Moroccan WSBI Member Al Barid Bank ‘Best Enterprise’ award in Morocco.
Nominated for the award earlier this year, Al Barid Bank was cited then for:
- high quality of its goods and services it provides;
- strong position on the international market, and the desire to continue its international expansion;
- attention to the welfare of their workers;
- high quality of their products; and
- high level of customer satisfaction.
According to EBA, Al Barid Bank mnot only won the ‘Best Enterprise’ award. Al Barid Bank CEO Redouane Najm-Eddine won a ‘Manager of the Year’ medal.
The award was presented at The International Socrates Award Ceremony on 15 December 2015 in Oxford, United Kingdom. The event included business leaders, politicians, senior educators and entrepreneurs. The event has been held annually in its current form for the past 15 year.
About the Europe Business Assembly
The Europe Business Assembly (EBA) is an international organization working towards promoting collaboration, innovation and development for business and education worldwide.
>> Learn more about the award and event