Scale2Save is built on a solid base
These key questions guide us throughout the entire process:
- Which business models result in sustainable business cases for financially disadvantaged segments?
- Does greater customer centricity lead to customer growth and more active customer bases?
- What are the causes of the high degree of account inactivity in the target countries, and worldwide?
- What are the most effective drivers of usage?
- Which innovative approaches are most successful in stimulating account activity among financially disadvantaged people?
- To what extent do different pricing models stimulate demand for financial services from banks?
From 2008 to 2016 WSBI already realized the ‘
Doubling Savings Accounts
2.2 million new and active savings account customers joined more than 30,000 village groups linked up through mobile technology over 2,250 service points connected digitally.
Meet the people that make Scale2Save work.
For questions about the programme, contact Scale2Save.
+322 211 11 11