Scale2Save is built on a solid base
These key questions guide us throughout the entire process:
- Which business models result in sustainable business cases for financially disadvantaged segments?
- Does greater customer centricity lead to customer growth and more active customer bases?
- What are the causes of the high degree of account inactivity in the target countries, and worldwide?
- What are the most effective drivers of usage?
- Which innovative approaches are most successful in stimulating account activity among financially disadvantaged people?
- To what extent do different pricing models stimulate demand for financial services from banks?
From 2008 to 2016 WSBI already realised the
- 2.2 million new and active savings account customers;
- More than 30,000 village groups linked up through mobile technology;
- 2,250 service points connected digitally.
Meet the people that make Scale2Save work.
For questions about the programme, contact Scale2Save.
+322 211 11 11