BUILDING AND LEADING TEAMS SUCCESSFULLY
To achieve the level of innovation required for competitive advantage today, we need to achieve a better balance of power throughout organizations. Employees need to be more fully engaged in making strategic decisions, and in planning and organizing more of their own work. To break the stranglehold of the “organization-as-person metaphor,” employees need to share in strategic thinking. Such ownership is the only way to achieve deep engagement.
- To develop and enhance communication and motivational skills in handling self, individuals and tasks, leading to the achievement of personal and business objectives;
- To manage change effectively, enabling people to overcome resistance to change;
- Tolearntolead, notonlytomanage,buildingteams frompeopletheyareentrusted to supervise/manage.
1. The organization: a system with codes of conducts to understand
2. Responsibility versus accountability
3. Leadership versus management versus coaching
4. Leadership styles, skills and for results
5. Motivation: self and team members
6. Interpersonal communication skills
7. Organizational communication
8. Assertive communication for leaders
9. Coaching skills
10. Problem solving
11. Leading change
12. Your action plan
Public/Target: All managers in charge of people and responsible for achieving objectives with the support of a team.
Methodology: Highly interactive, this seminar adopts a workshop – style approach, with use of trainer- led input session enhanced with experiential, participative exercises such as case studies, management games and self-analysis questionnaires.
Duration: 2 days