Corporate Governance, Financial Inclusion, Social Impact and Metrics
Banks that have both social and financial objectives make a major contribution to financial stability, local economic development, business lending, and financial inclusion. The Inclusive Responsible Banking and Finance Programme will show you how to balance your social and financial objectives in a sustainable way on the basis of a set of responsible principles that emphasize excellence in governance, client relationships, fair products and services, risk-free investment, financial inclusion, respect for the environment, financial education, community involvement, fair employment and macro-economic stability.
These principles that stand very high today in International Financial Institutions like the G20, the World Bank, the OECD, the EU & the UN make part of the WSBI Charter for Responsible banking and are part of the new economic model that is emerging after the 2008 financial crisis.
The Programme is organized by the IEB, Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles, in partnership with the WSBI, World Savings and Retail Banking Institute and in association with the LSE, London School f
- To foster understanding of the principles of Inclusive Responsible Banking.
- To enhance a culture change in finance and implement strong corporate governance.
- To gain an overview of the main current drivers and their impact on banks’ customer centric policy
- To re-think the business model through the implementation of a better responsible & ethical framework.
- To find the proper metrics of the financial and social performance.
- Financial institutions’ roles and responsibilities.
- New regulatory framework for financial institutions.
- Corporate governance and corporate sustainability
- Socially responsible investments and product innovation.
- Organization, strategic corporate management, and social programmes and metrics.
- Financial inclusion.
The programme also contains material on how to implement and reinforce Corporate Governance and CSR principles and improve financial inclusion.
Who is this course for?
High potentials and managers working in banks and financial services institutions including central banks, financial regulatory bodies, consultancy firms.
Online programme that is based on an e-learning methodology and is provided in English.
Six months, from 3 October 2016 to 30 March 2017
€ 3,240 for WSBI members instead of € 5,400